Wanna have a tattoo but are scared of the pain? Why not try these aesthetic temporary tattoos from FREAKY NINE? Check out my favorite designs!
These days tattoos are getting in demand, especially minimalist designs and aesthetic ones. But not all are open-minded to this kind of art. There are people who are open and use their freedom of expression and feel free to show their tattoos. But some are not, just like me.
I really wanted to have an aesthetic and minimalist tattoo but I’m also scared of the pain. I also have a list of my favorite designs but still, but I’m in doubt if I’ll pursue it or not. But my worries are gone after I found a shop that sells temporary tattoo stickers. So let’s see what this shop offers to its customers.
This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Thank you for your support.
About FREAKY NINE
FREAKY NINE is a brand that creates stylish and aesthetic temporary tattoo stickers which are premium waterless tattoos with official patents in Korea. It’s super quick and easy to apply.
The list of tattoo designs of FREAKY NINE is made by famous tattoo artists in Korea. Each design has different styles and meanings which is very unique. The cool designs include butterflies, flowers, fish, the moon, and others.
Each design has 2 stickers, an instruction, and 2 alcohol swabs.
6 Reasons to Get FREAKY NINE Tattoo Stickers
- The designs are aesthetic, unique, and super chic.
- Perfect for daily fashion.
- The application is so easy!
- Looks real and last for about 3 to 4 days.
- It’s waterproof and safe to use.
- Made by famous Korean tattoo artists.
Where to Buy?
You can click the button below where you see <SHOP AT FREAKY NINE>. They usually process orders in 1-2 days and ship on business days only excluding Korean holidays.
They also do Worldwide shipping!
How to apply Temporary Tattoo
- Wipe the area where you want to put the tattoo sticker using the alcohol swab.
- Cut the design using a scissor.
- Remove the tattoo film from the white protective paper and place it in the desired area.
- Press onto the sticker for about 30 seconds.
- Lift the edge to check that the sticker has adhered to the skin and slowly remove it. The white outline of the sticker will disappear with a wet wipe or, naturally.
How to Remove a Temporary Tattoo
- Soak the area where the tattoo sticker has been adhered to with warm water for a while.
- Evenly apply an oil-based cleanser, leave for a few minutes, then wipe with a pushing motion.
If you are someone who wants to have a tattoo but is afraid of the consequences I highly recommend this temporary tattoo and tattoo stickers from FREAKY NINE. The designs are super chic and elegant. No water is needed, and easy to apply. It’s very comfortable to use and you can able to change your desired designs every week.
Did you like this post? Pin it!
What do you think of the aesthetic temporary tattoo and tattoo stickers of FREAKY NINE? Share your thoughts below!