Do you have hair problems like hair loss, dandruff, itchy scalp? Then Grafen Root Booster Shampoo is the answer! Why? Check out this article!
Since I was young I never had that long and shiny hair just like other girls. I used to have dry, frizzy, oily hair, and an itchy scalp. As I get older, I also experienced hair loss. That’s why I’ve been choosy when it comes to shampoo. My husband always calls me ‘so maarte‘ because of my hair problems.
When I arrived here in Korea, I received gifts like different kinds of shampoo. I tried using them but I ended up changing my shampoo every week. I got more hair loss, oily and itchy scalp, and dandruff, especially during the cold season. Until now, I can’t stick to one shampoo. That’s why I don’t buy big bottles so I can change them easily if it’s not compatible with my hair. Until I found this Grafen Root Booster shampoo, my hair problems got solved. It’s my lifesaver!
|This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a certain amount of commission or rewards if you purchase after clicking at no cost to you. Thank you for the support and it means a lot. ❤️|
Benefits of Using Grafen Root Booster Shampoo
The Root Booster Shampoo is a functional shampoo that will save your life for improving hair loss and it also helps to keep your scalp and hair healthy.
- Prevent hair loss
- Gives additional volume to hair
- it helps hair growth and strength
- It protect the hair and moisturize
The Root Booster Shampoo is Silicone & Paraben & Sulfate Free, it’s safe to use. It also has selected natural ingredients including:
- 22 kinds of amino acids
- 2 kinds of oil considering hair (Camelia seed and Olive oil)
- 2 kinds of vegetable extract considering scalp (Houttuynia cordata and Perilla frutescens leaf extract)
- 6 natural sources of surfactants
Texture and Scent
It has a transparent color, watery-gel-like shampoo which has a runny consistency. Its fragrance is like a botanical and mild herbal scent that smells good for the hair.
This shampoo is actually a Korean brand that comes with a box, a 500ml PET bottle, and a pump. The packaging is nice, it’s minimalist.
How to Use
- Wet your hair with warm water and put an adequate amount of shampoo and apply to hair and massage gently using Edge Finger Shampoo Brush.
- Rinse off with water thoroughly.
Grafen Edge Finger White
When we shampoo without using a shampoo brush like Edge Finger we don’t realize that we are using our fingernails. When we use our fingernails it means we are leaving scratches on our scalp which is the main reason that’s why we get dandruff most of the time.
Importance of Edge Finger
The Edge Finger gives a deep cleansing and scalp massage which is highly recommended for those who suffer from hair loss, dandruff, oily hair, and scalp acne. You’ll also notice that while using the Edge Finger to hair with Root Booster Shampoo it makes more bubbles which is good to remove all the oil and dirt from the scalp.
4 Special Points of Edge Finger
- Made with soft silicone which is good for scalp massage.
- It’s 100% waterproof which means the dirt from hair will not remain onto the edge finger and will be removed all the way.
- The design is slip and ergonomic which is also perfect and easy to hold and child-friendly.
- It makes plentiful bubbles regardless of shampoo.
It comes in a round clear soft plastic with a black and white color motif.
How to Use
- Wet your hair and apply shampoo evenly.
- Take the shampoo brush and massage gently in to the hair and scalp.
- Rinse the hair with water thoroughly.
- Feel the cleanliness and freshness of the scalp.
I actually used the shampoo and brush after receiving it because I was too excited to try it. On my first use, I already see the difference between using a shampoo brush and not using one. I felt some freshness and cleanliness on my scalp when I used the Edge Finger. I also like the cooling effect on my scalp while using it. I also notice that my hair got more volume than usual.
The Root Booster Shampoo smells good and my hair gets softer. I also skip using a conditioner for now to see the better result of using the shampoo and the Edge Finger.
I’m using it for a week now and I’ve noticed that it quite lessen my hair fall. All in all, I love it except for being pricey but when it comes to ingredients and quality, and result, I think the price is worth it.
For more details, you may also check the button below from SHOPEE PH.
Did you like this post? Pin it!
Remember! Life is short to have a BAD HAIR!