Did you know that there’s a T-money Sticker Card for iPhone users to get to pay for bus and subway fares? Check out for more details.
Are you an iPhone user and having some trouble when it comes to paying your bus and subway fare? Are you still the one who’s using your separate card? Did you know that there’s a mini card which is suitable for iPhone users to use when paying their subway and bus fares?
Last week, I saw this Tmoney sticker card posted in Naver and then read about it. I saw from the reviews that is is convenient to use especially when you are an iPhone user. So I ordered one for me and here’s the guide and tips on how to use it.
What is T-money Sticker Card?
T-money Sticker Card is a small card that is only available in T-money Shop. It only comes in one design which is Ryan from Kakaofriends. Costs about 12,900 won and free shipping.
To use this mini card you need to put it at the back of your iPhone and download the application Tmoney Pay. T-money Pay is the same as T-money app in android and you can charge it automatically using your bank account.
How to Use the T-money Sticker Card for iPhone Users
1. Download the T-money Pay on App Store.
2. Register for first-time users.
3. After the installation of the T-money Pay APP, put the t-money sticker card at the back of your phone.
4. Tag the card on the right side of the iPhone’s rear camera that can be scan well and then select ‘Register Card’ in T-money Pay APP.
TIP: Perfectly align the card at the right side of the iPhone’s camera or near the volume button.
* The card can be used regardless of whether the app is running or not.
5. Reload the card automatically by using the T-money Pay APP which is connected to your bank account.
Tips for Using the Public Transportation
1. The card can be used in any T-money (subway, bus, and convenience store) and cashbee devices.
2. If the card is not recognized well in public transportation, you can tag the bottom right and not the center of the device or terminal.
Compatible iPhone Models
The T-money sticker card is compatible with different iPhone models like iPhone 8, 8+, XR, X, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE2, 12, 12 pro, 12 Pro Max, and 12 mini. The software version of the phone models should be iOS 13 and up.
Where to use the T-money Card?
Aside from using the T-money sticker card on bus and subway fares, it can be also used in different services like bakery, parking, entertainment like cinemas, beauty shops like Etude House, Tony Moly, and others. If you are a coffee lover T-money card can be also used to pay for your orders in coffee shops.
Did you like this post? Pin it.